Tuesday 30 September 2014

Welcome!


Hello readers! I'm Laura Wright, a photography graduate currently based in sheffield. For years I have read blogs on a range of topics and loved the idea of starting one myself, but being away at uni for the past 3 years and going back and forth to different cities made me think I didnt really have time for it! But now I've just graduated I have enough time to finally get involved in the blogging community, excited! There a lot of topics I enjoy reading about and am interested in myself, so there will be a good range of content on here. From fashion and beauty, to food and DIY, Lifestyle is so full of vaiety it may not be to everyone's taste, but I will really enjoy talking to fellow bloggers or readers about their thoughts or their own interests. Please feel free to get involved!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment